1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

e-commerce cloud hosting

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by mrtwister, Nov 9, 2015.

1. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I'd like to ask experienced webmasters to help me in choosing a host to order cloud hosting for e-shop.
    I have found ViUX.com hosting deals. What do you think of them? What host is better from your points? Why?
  2. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

If you need to find reliable host which can host your e-commerce websites and make them always online when they're supposed to be, don't make your job more difficult, I will help you with pleasure. Check out Kvchosting.com and their ssd web hosting deals. Their features are great for running e-commerce web sites.
  3. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

According to my experience ViUX.com is the best webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.
  4. Addie.B

Addie.B Member

Cloud server is really worth to host any website, it takes no time to set up and client will have to pay only for the used resources.
  5. Collard

Collard Member

My suggestion is to rely on ViUX.com. They have enough resources to run your website smoothly and flawlessly. Their responsive support is always available to assist.
  6. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I find ViUX.com to be a reliable host with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket
  7. Narez

Narez Member

You can get nice ssd hosting plans at Jhplatinum.com that could be perfect for running e-commerce sites.
    Their services contain all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.