1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Does anyone flip websites for a living?

Discussion in 'Website Flipping' started by bauss, Nov 8, 2012.

1. bauss

bauss New Member

I'm thinking of doing this, my plan is to save up about $500 or $1000, and invest in sites I see with potential, work on them for a bit, and flip them for a profit. Do you think it's a good idea? Does anyone here flip websites for a living?
  2. majikstone

majikstone New Member

The top seller on Flippa has made more than 1 million dollars. So it could be a profitable idea. I thought about it as well, but I wanted to sell sites that I would have made myself from scratch.

The main factor that decides the price is the earning of a site. So maybe it would be a better investment to just buy the site and keep it.
  3. Alex Brooks

Alex Brooks New Member

If you plan out your flipping business correctly, as long as you do your research and understand what you need to do in order to improve the website, flipping websites can be very profitable. I'd suggest building your own sites and then flipping them, instead of investing in websites other people have built.
  4. etc

etc New Member

I think there's a technique for this and it involves flippa. I have flipped 3 of my sites beofre but have not tried selling the, in flippa or some other website that allows buyer to bid. I just post a threadsaying "i wanted to sell it" and i only earn about $35 for it.

If you have to sell a website, make sure it has higher PR, tons of baclinks and contents as well because its what buyers are interested.
  5. OrangeBanana

OrangeBanana New Member

I've never made a site with the sole purpose of flipping it. It's always worked out for me to be the right time to sell it.

It sounds like something I might try doing, but I'm pretty strict over my money. I'm not sure I would be willing to part with money for a website that I know I wouldn't be able to sell for profit.
  6. gordonm

gordonm New Member

not something i have ever done or considered. it is nice to know that if i ever want out of the online business i can sell up to get some extra cash.
  7. michael samson

michael samson New Member

Hi Guys.......
    i don't think so any one have this.

any one who like any heath information please visit.
    Breath And Health
  8. Olin Lamanna

Olin Lamanna Member

Website flipping is similar to real-estate, in that you want to create a property that is attractive and provides the owners with a quality site and a nice resale value.