1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

do you know sivehost?

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Kotoran, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Good day everyone! While I have searched for fast stable host for my websites. After research of available hosts sivehost.com services have been noticed, any information on this host?
  2. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Have you looked for customer reviews on them? According to my knowledge SiveHost.com technical team is skilled enough. You will get trustworthy service for reasonable price.
  3. Collard

Collard Member

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that SiveHost.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.
  4. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Now I am sure in reliability of SiveHost.com. Their uptime is outstanding and support is really helpful. I'm really happy with them.
  5. tulip

tulip Member

Check out plans from ifastnet.com and hostingsource.com. They are able to satisfy the demands of many IT users as their plans are full-featured and support is online any time you contact them. SSD technology makes load speed fast.
  6. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I can say SiveHost.com staff members are extremely helpful and have always gone out of their way to assist me when I have needed it. the claim of 99.99% uptime holds true.