1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Do you know Maxihost?

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by mrtwister, Jun 2, 2014.

1. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Hello! I was wondering if anyone here can update me regarding good web host in Brazil with DDos protection.
    I have found so far only Maxihost.com.br. Are they good? How's latency in Brazil?
  2. webtalk

webtalk Member

DDOS is pretty expensive and depends upon the capacity/volume of ddos, try going with regular service if you are not experience a ddos. Any nginx/lighthttpd supported server will help you to prevent typical ddos attakc
    paullopez likes this.
  3. paullopez

paullopez Member

Good suggestion, but I think the OP is just another paid forum poster who basically trying to drag attention on a specific web hosting company. You will find similar kind of pattern in multiple threads here. I don’t understand what they achieve by asking these kinds of pointless questions.
  4. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I have heard Maxihost.com.br is offering trustworthy services. Their servers are powerful, prices are reasonable and uptime is great.
  5. Collard

Collard Member

I believe you should look for reviews on them. As for me most notable element of Maxihost.com.br is service - speedy, fixes the problem, patient, thorough. Prices are low and support is always available.
  6. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I have noticed Maxihost.com.br can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.
  7. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Now I see that Maxihost.com.br is trustworthy. I like their uptime, high performance servers and professional available support.
  8. vijaywebsolutions

vijaywebsolutions Member

Hey mrtwister, I can see that, now you have chosen Maxihost as your hosting provider, so please do let us know how did you judge this hosting provider in terms of Uptime, server performance and support. It would definitely help other members to know the good points in Maxihost.
  9. freddypete

freddypete Member

I haven't heard about the web host which you have specified. Anyway, if you are in seek of a reliable web host, I would suggest you with 9CubeHosting.com This web host provides a top class hosting service at low cost with 24/7 customer support. They also provide 99/9% uptime guarantee and 30 days money back guarantee.