1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Digitalocean reseller with BTC

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by Fehrenbach, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Greetings everyone!
    I have web application so I needed to rent hosting to make some tests.
    I prefer to use bitcoins as payment option. Digitalocean cloud hosting service was suitable for my demands, but they don't accept btc.
    I've decided to search for some ways to get it and have found bithost.io, they resell DO hosting on an hourly billing accepting bitcoins, I can purchase droplets for several hours for my tests, that is awesome.
    Hope it would be useful for you too.
  2. Collard

Collard Member

I can say that bithost.io is reselling digitalocean droplets for bitcoins, they use DO's API and servers are created, deleted, resized in real time. Mainly developers prefer to buy droplets for several hours so they can test applications, that is why they bill hourly.
  3. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

For sure getting bithost.io service would be really useful for those who needs digitalocean based hosting to buy with crypto-currency on an hourly billing for instance developers to test their applications. Attractive and unique offer.
  4. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I'd like to admit that bithost.io service is decent. They are offering attractive solutions for lots of professionals and have nice terms.