1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Design Wallpaper

Discussion in 'Graphics and Design' started by rajni12, May 3, 2012.

1. rajni12

rajni12 Member

Having researched old style design wallpaper in contrast with the new techniques used to create unique quality wallpaper shows advancements in interior design. The basic concept of a wallpaper is to to cover the walls of an interior space to make the space, whether that be within a residential or commercial environment, more interesting and appropriate to the surrounding area. The basic idea is that a wallpaper comes on a roll and has to be applied to the wall using a paste that is appropriate for the surface of the wall. The design of wallpaper varies and can even come plain with no texture or design so that it can be painted over, plain photo wallpaper that is applied correctly can also help to improve the appearance of the wall’s surface. Textured wallpapers such as flocking and cloth effects have become more popular in modern environments to give a unique design wallpaper. Old design patterns with bold colors and heavy patterns were popular in the middle ages and these style wallpapers were used in the homes of those who could not afford to hang expensive tapestries on the walls to brighten the room. These old design wallpapers have made a comeback in recent years and are often used in a modern setting to create a style statement and to create an interesting interior space. Wallpapers printed with such intricate design and extravagant patterns can be complicated to apply and hang on a wall when they are on a roll as they have to be carefully pattern matched to create a seamless looking print and there can be a lot of excess paper and wastage. However with new advancements and concepts in wallpaper design there are new more efficient ways to hang wallpapers by having it ready trimmed in strips to fit the exact wall space. People are now able to design wallpaper using their own photographs, graphics and drawings to create a completely bespoke and personal space.

Please share your thought.
  2. peter 786110

peter 786110 Member

Thanks for writing such a nice post.
    After reading your post I can say that you have done lot of research on this topic and
    I really liked the way of your writing and how you have thrown the light on unhidden facts.
  3. devileye

devileye Active Member

i would like to express my deepest regard for sharing this information here.
  4. Gurmeet

Gurmeet Member

Very interesting information. I appreciate your hard work in sharing such a great post.
  5. Chikan

Chikan Guest

Such a nice post. Thanks for the share. Very nicely explained.