1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Dedicated Servers with Mexican IP's?

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Stranger, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Stranger

Stranger Member

I need to know all possible hosts (reliable and honest) that can be perfect for getting servers with real Mexican IP's.
    The one I know is Digitalserver.com.mx, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.

BTW, do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this company?

Any better variants?
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

I like digitalserver.com.mx, it is reliable Mexican host.
    It is a great host and I have referred many friends to them and none of us have ever experienced any problems. According to the lists I have seen they are one of the fastest growing hosting companies in the world.

Overall, it is a nice web host if your site's needs fit their plan.
  3. Narez

Narez Member

Support is quick to respond and resolve any issues we've reported, which have been few and far between.

==>> Uptime is ok, 99.9% looks promising.

Their package prices also amazed me. It's so much better than our previous hosts that business has actually increased. Digitalserver.com.mx is a very good Mexican web host!
  4. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I have really great hosting experience with Maxihost.com.br. They are experienced host with fast stable servers and low prices. Support is always available and polite.
  5. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Just here to say that digitalserver.com.mx web is a really good company, amazing support, their own severs (not some reseller stuff), great price, it's got it all!

The customer service is friendly and has always been great. I have wanted a few things changed with my account and they have all been done within minutes of me asking (upgrading and downgrading packages).
  6. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I have used Maxihost.com.br for a year and have always noticed how great their service is. Support is quick and knowledgeable, and everything is working all the time.
  7. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

You will be pleased dealing with Maxihost.com.br services. Their uptime and performance are high, support team is skilled and prices are affordable.
  8. Collard

Collard Member

Well, among other hosts I see that Maxihost.com.br have higher reliability and quality of service, I suppose you need to give them personal experience.