1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

dedicated server hosting services and SSl Certificates?

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Kirra, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Kirra

Kirra Member

I require:
    1000 gbs of HD, 16 TB of bandwidth, Linux + 24/7 customer support. Need also Secure SSL Certificate
    What can you say about Centohost.com and the quality of their dedicated server hosting services and their server stability?
    What are your views on their pricing? What host is better? why?
  2. Narez

Narez Member

I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am being a SSD CLOUD customer. I work in technology and collaborate with lots of other vendor support people, and never have I been so impressed with the response and quality on their support.
  3. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

Servers from asvhost.com and brixly.uk are worth trying.
    The support is available around the clock and the staff provide courteous and helpful assistance with anything from technical difficulties. The billing details make it easy to keep track of spending too.
  4. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Dedicated servers from QHoster.com and KVChosting.net are worthwhile.
    Solid Hosting. Recommended due to following reasons: 1) Good support. 2) Low Prices. 3) Good server speed and up time. 4) Old /experienced company with little or no hiccups in the processes. I would highly recommend them.
  5. Stranger

Stranger Member

I have no complaints to share. I mostly use emails on my domain name rather then web site itself, but it seems that both working good.
    Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers - I highly recommend Centohost.com web host for hosting forum discussion boards.
  6. tulip

tulip Member

Deals from asvhost.com and hostround.com are solid and trustworthy and they are able to satisfy all your needs.
    They are always fast and responsive with all your needs and the price is great!
  7. bordy

bordy Member

Solid and reliable servers can be got from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
    Top-notch companies! Good support, very responsive to our company's requirements. Reasonable price. Recommended!.