1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Dedicated hosting

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by James Draper, Mar 21, 2015.

1. James Draper

James Draper Member

Dedicated hosting is the best option given from hosting services. In this hosting plan you don't need to share your space with others. This is also available in cheap website hosting plan.
  2. Stranger

Stranger Member

Try considering hosting022.com - their servers are stable and fast, uptime is great.
    They answer my stupid questions and my life-or-death urgent questions with the same attention to detail.
  3. Collard

Collard Member

As an alternative options I have noticed Exmasters.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.
  4. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Acсording to my experience CoreSpace.com is the best option to get server hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.
  5. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

As for me Aspnix.com is the best option for your needs. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.
  6. tulip

tulip Member

Servers from hostsailor.com is worth your attention due to their top-notch services, high uptime and affordable prices.
  7. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

According to my knowledge Zeropid.com is offering reliable hosting solutions with useful features. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Support is available all round the clock.
  8. Kirra

Kirra Member

I started a search a year ago for a hosting provider that people were actually happy with.
    That's how I found HostingSource.com. The volume of comments from happy customers led me to call them.

I can say that their customer support is helpful and responsive.