1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

ddos protected vps

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by mrtwister, Apr 3, 2015.

1. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?
    What are your views on Zetservers.com ddos protected vps hosting solutions? Are they reliable?
  2. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

As an alternative, try to check out qualityhostonline.com vps hosting solutions.
    Setup was a breeze and it's been smooth sailing since then. This is what a hosting service is supposed to be. Highly recommended.
  3. Stranger

Stranger Member

Transferred all my sites to Zetservers.com and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: perfect.
    The exceptional support that I have received has helped me learn an immense amount about web design and hosting.
  4. Kirra

Kirra Member

I have been with zetservers.com for about 8 months now and it's good host, since I've hadn't had to use customer service once. :) it seems like there is a lot of support though, based on my impression from emails and the website. haven't been aware of any outages. good work!
  5. Narez

Narez Member

I really appreciate them, now I realized that moving my hosting to zetservers.com was a clever decision...
    I run my web sites on their VPS account - everything works fine. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.