1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

cpanel reseller hosting

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Fehrenbach, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I am helping a friend who currently has a cpanel reseller account with a provider and his is having issues with slowness, and the server that he is on shows high usage.
    He is looking around for a new reseller account, also looking at some type of backup if a provider provides this service.
    What can you say about cddhosting.com reseller hosting deals? Thanks!
  2. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

GlowHost.com is the host you can rely on in any situation. They offer code: 2FREEMONTHS - gives 2 months for free.
    It's never taken them longer than 10 minutes to get back to me about any support ticket, and thus far 100% have been resolved within a few hours at most.
  3. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

According to my research cddhosting.com is the best webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.
  4. Stranger

Stranger Member

I like kvchosting.com ssd reseller hosting services that are 10x faster than regular hosting.
    Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.
  5. Kirra

Kirra Member

I have many web sites hosted at several companies and QHoster.com is one of the best.
    I have received sage advice for my questions, and prompt response to my requests.
    Coupon : 2015end - 20% lifetime discount for shared , reseller , Linux VPS , Windows RDP VPS & cPanel managed VPS.
  6. Collard

Collard Member

As I see cddhosting.com is a good place to get reseller hosting. It is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Their uptime is as promised: 99.9% - you will run your sites fast and efficiently.
  7. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

To my mind cddhosting.com is quality host with high stability and fast response support, going to use them without any hesitations.