1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

CoffeeCup HTML Editor,Direct FTP,Website Font and others.

Discussion in 'Graphics and Design' started by marketraise int, May 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marketraise int

marketraise int Member

HTML really hasn't changed that much over the years.The Most Downloaded HTML Editor on the Web since 1996 is now even easier to use with almost 10 years of refined features. This helps new people who are learning HTML become Webmasters faster. More advanced users will find the Code Editor is exactly what they need the most without extra buttons they won't ever use. It's a mean, clean, coding machine. - What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG). CoffeeCup Flash Photo Gallery is an awesome and easy to use image gallery for your Website. It supports all major image formats from .GIF, .JPG, .PNG, .BMP and more. No HTML or Flash knowledge required! Simply point the program to photos on your computer and you are all set !CoffeeCup Direct FTP allows you to edit HTML and text, right on the server. This FTP client has support for drag-and-drop functionality and multiple FTP server profiles. You can upload and download all file types and preview images directly on the server.For further details, inquiry and downloads please visit the following link
    http://www.coffeecup.com/direct-ftp/
  2. detoam

detoam New Member

Thanks, but their editor is truly crap in my experience.
  3. midlandi

midlandi Can you smell that?

Never used it myself.
    For simple ftp uploading i use ftp commander
    All the rest i use Dreamweaver.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.