1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

cloud web hosting

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Kotoran, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I decided to start a thread where experienced people can share some reliable cloud web hosting providers with cheap offers.
    I also need to know your views on ViUX.com cloud web hosting services.
    Are they reliable? What can you say about their server stability?
    Alternatives for comparison please?
  2. Narez

Narez Member

You can trust SolVPS.com - it is a good alternative. Get started with $5 free credit: Use coupon code WELCOME
    I believe this web host is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.
  3. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

As I see ViUX.com are able to satisfy all your needs at modest rates. They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

==>> http://hostingsource.com/

Happy with these guys and can highly recommend cloud hosting service to others.
    I can't but praise this team of support folks enough - they make things look so easy, they have not had any downtime since I have been a customer.
  5. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

You will make right choice if you give ViUX.com a try. My network and server uptime are great - 99.99% - sites are always up. This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect
  6. Collard

Collard Member

I suggest to use ViUX.com without any doubts. I love their stable cloud based hosting plans with nice features perfectly optimized for any website. Support team is professional and helpful. Prices are reasonable.