1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Cloud Web Hosting with 24/7 support?

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Stranger, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Stranger

Stranger Member

I'd like to know all the reliable hosts providing cloud hosting solutions with best uptime.
    Need experienced provider, knowledgeable high available support via ticket and phone and moderate price.
    Found attractive offers from Rightservers.com, their pricing looks reasonable.
    What can you say about their services? What host is better from your points?
    Kirra likes this.
  2. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I suggest you to give a chance to vpspath.com vps plans without any doubts. Uptime and reliability has been outstanding. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem.
  3. JazzB

JazzB Member

You can find many established providers offering cloud services with 24x7 support. Usually you would get pay per use billing with cloud. And if you are looking for reliable services then don't just choose the cheapest.
  4. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I recommend you to go with ViUX.com services. They are trustworthy cloud host with affordable solutions, helpful support and powerful stable servers.
  5. paullopez

paullopez Member

Do you have any idea about what type of hypervisor, specific storage, purchasing model and time span you need to run your website or you are just trying to draw an attention on this web hosting company.
  6. Kirra

Kirra Member

All features and things included into their hosting solutions are wonderful.
    Rightservers.com is solid, honest host with affordable prices. The customer support is superb. I actually had a problem initially, I sent an email and it was cleared that day. No problem.
  7. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

According to my research ViUX.com is offering high quality cloud hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you won't regret of using their services.
  8. Square

Square Member

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support.
  9. Thusijo

Thusijo Member

I read about this and saw that if the Hosting Company is saying unlimited bandwidth or space they were obviously overselling because no host is going to put in another $200 Hard drive for a $5 customer. I decided for non-oversold because then I would be sure I could use everything I paid for with out getting in trouble for using too much.
  10. peterweller14

peterweller14 Member

11. Collard

Collard Member

As for me ViUX.com plans are best option for you. You will be pleased with their reliable services, powerful servers and cheap attractive deals.