1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Cloud ssd web hosting required

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by Stranger, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Stranger

Stranger Member

Require over 10 gbs of disk space. Linux. + 24/7 customer support service that is professional.
    What are your views on kvchosting.net and their shared hosting deals? Is it reliable host? How is their support?
  2. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Have you looked for reviews on them? They are mainly positive. In my opinion Kvchosting.net would be definitely nice option for your needs. They are time-tested host targeted at high performance and stability, definitely recommend.
  3. Kirra

Kirra Member

I have been with kvchosting.net for a while now and have to say their reliability is great.
    They seem to be online 24/7 and are ready to help you with everything. GREATLY RECOMMENDED!
  4. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I am sure Kvchosting.net is able to satisfy your demands. Their hosting solutions are made of quality features and provided with high uptime and helpful support at competitive prices.
  5. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

There is no need to hesitate any longer. You will be pleased using kvchosting.net and their ssd web hosting services.
    Their cloud ssd hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.
  6. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I can say Kvchosting.net would be nice option. Their prices are reasonable and support is online for 24 hours. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee and maximum performance.
  7. Collard

Collard Member

You should use Everest.net, with them you will get pure solid-state storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds. Support is available and helpful.