1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Cloud Servers

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by mrtwister, Jul 23, 2014.

1. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Looking for reliable cloud server hosting provider with stable network and best performance hardware.
    What can you say about Glowhost.com services?
    Any experience with their customer service?
  2. marclewis

marclewis Member

Virtual server provides hosting services in which these services are available to customers on demand via the internet are cloud servers. These servers provides services of accessibility and reliability.
  3. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I think you need to get more reliable services with cloud servers. I can name Maxihost.com.br. Their reputation among webmaster is high and prices are really great for that region. I like their powerful stable servers.
  4. Narez

Narez Member

If you are in search of reliable option to get cloud hosting solutions - give Rightservers.com a try.
    Great prices, and you get a free trial which I believe to be essential when moving to a new host.

The site has only been down a very minimal time over the last 8 months, it loads fast and the service is impeccable.
  5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

As I know Maxihost.com.br is the great option to get cloud server hosting solutions. They are experienced host with affordable pricing, fast support and stable featured plans.
  6. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Go ahead and give glowhost.com a try. Hosting performance is extremely quick compared to my last hosting company.
    They supply the kind of affordable service that anyone would appreciate. Pricing is reasonable, their discounts saved me a good sum of money that I need for my future project.
  7. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I have really great hosting experience with Maxihost.com.br. They are experienced host with fast stable servers and low prices. Support is always available and polite.
  8. Collard

Collard Member

I suggest you to go with cloud servers from Maxihost.com.br. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Highly recommend!
  9. HowardMedeiros

HowardMedeiros Member

Best thing aboutGlowhost.com is that it have very fast connection , support is good and things work as expected. Service is very impressive.
  10. om2580

om2580 New Member

check their reviews section from google engine you will get better idea about their service and support
  11. Olin Lamanna

Olin Lamanna Member

I haven't got a personal touched to it but if is hits your checklist then its worth a try. Check out there faqs first or reviews and testimonies.