1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

cloud host with hourly billing

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Kotoran, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Need your help to choose find hosting that accepts bitcoins as payment, has hourly billing and fast setup
    Well, I know bithost.io is suitable for this. Do you know anything about their reliability?
    What host would you choose? Any alternatives?
  2. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Their hosting is reselled from Digitalocean which means high quality standards and bithost.io has attractive deals with hourly billing with very fast account setup, you will definitely be satisfied with them.
  3. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

You will be pleased dealing with bithost.io. Their hardware is solid, features are useful and pricing is good.
  4. Stranger

Stranger Member

Try to look at a2hosting.com cloud web hosting deals.
    As long as you're clear on what your support question is, I'm sure they'll get back to you in a diligent manner. Their customer support is AMAZING!
  5. Collard

Collard Member

For sure bithost.io would meet any demand because their service is guaranteed by DO and they have also experienced staff. Their prices are reasonable and account delivery is instant.
  6. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Now I see that bithost.io service is trustworthy. They are offering attractive solutions for lots of professionals and have nice service conditions. Thanks!
  7. honty

honty Member

Quality cloud hositng is available form a2hosting.com and everest.net.
    Their team and their supervisors receive word of the excellent customer service they provide. Your staff's tech expertise, response times, communication skills and respectful manners set you leagues ahead of your competitors.
  8. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Bithost.io makes me feel confident that my website is in good (and trusted) hands.
    Easy set-up in control panel as well, and an excellent price. They accept lots of crypt-currencies including bitcoins.
    I recommend them if you care about your online presence.
  9. Kirra

Kirra Member

Digitalocean can be now used true bithost.io and paid via bitcoin. It is billed hourly, so you can test their service.
    Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.