1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

cloud host for my websites

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Collard, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Collard

Collard Member

I am going to host several simple WP landing pages and big e-commerce project, so I need to find stable hosting with decent guaranteed uptime and performance.
    What are your views on Everest.net cloud hosting solutions?
    Is it the hosting provider I can rely on?
  2. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

You can use Everest.net with no hesitations. Their uptime has been 100% for me. I've been using them well over a year, and I couldn't be happier!
  3. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

According to my research Everest.net provider has been rock-solid from the beginning and offering reasonable pricing with highest stability and performance, you won't regret of using them.
  4. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I recommend to rely on Everest.net services - this company has everything needed for quality hosting: high server uptime and performance, polite skilled support team and affordable deals.
  5. Collard

Collard Member

Now I see Everest is providing top quality customer care service. I am really thankful for your suggestions and appreciate your time for replies. They are decent hosting provider for sure.