1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Choosing a VPS account for hosting a blog with

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by honty, Jan 9, 2018.

1. honty

honty Member

Legionbox.com and hostingsource.com provide VPS deals on lovely conditions and I wonder which way is better to have a deal with for hosting a blog with? What do you think?
  2. Stranger

Stranger Member

How much $ are you planning to pay for VPS account monthly?

Having compared both web hosts, I see hostingsource.com offer better and cheaper vps deals (start from $8/mo).
    I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team.
  3. bordy

bordy Member

I'd draw your attention to VPS deals which QHoster.com and Hostwinds.com provide.
    They have a great service, fast servers, amazing prices and features! I've got web sites hosted with them and none have suffered any downtime. Their customer support is pretty good, open 24/7 as usual.
  4. Kirra

Kirra Member

Stranger,
    I agree with you entirely. Hostingsource.com is well-known US web hosting provider offering cheap vps deals based on SSD storage.
    Contact them, they can help you to move all content (files, scripts, mysql) from another host without downtime for free.
  5. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

KVChosting.net and QHoster.com VPS deals can be suitable for your needs.
    They are cool, help you in solving your problem, reply to query quickly and made your job easy and you'll be happy.
  6. tulip

tulip Member

Have a look at VPS deals from QHoster.com and KVChosting.net.
    Truth be told, the speed was amazing! Their dedicated server is good for business-support, pricing are just unmatchable.