1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

choosing a SSD VPS deal on sweet terms

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by bordy, Sep 13, 2016.

1. bordy

bordy Member

If we compare SSD VPS deals from hostingsource.com and hostafrica.co.za, which host would oyu have a deal with and why? And tell me more about the factors which influence your choice please.
    Thanks in advance.
  2. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I'd say VPSGet.com is a perfect place to get vps hosting. They are excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Their uptime is as promised: 99.99%!
  3. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

A2hosting.com provides quality and reliable SSD VPS deals with high uptime and stable servers.
    Their VPS solutions provide a truly isolated and private environment that give the same features and benefits of a dedicated server but at a much lower price. Each server provides complete root access and software on a solution with a guaranteed amount of RAM allocation.
  4. Kirra

Kirra Member

Quality customer support ties in closely with reliability and is something that should never be overlooked.

You can trust SolVPS.com cos their cheap ssd vps deals (Linux and Windows) are really cool.
    New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.

Their FB page is great: facebook.com/solvps
  5. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Taking into consideration the features you are looking for I can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.
  6. Narez

Narez Member

It seems to me that Hostwinds.com would be a perfect choice. All of their work is based on quality.
    They mean business and they provide excellent service. Who could ask for anything more? With competitive pricing and managed services, I know I made the right choice.
  7. Collard

Collard Member

Being on your place I'd deal with webhostingzone.org, they have solid servers which are supported perfectly well around the clock and their prices are reasonable.
  8. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

HostingSource.com is great. They keep everything running smoothly and any time I have questions I just AIM them and someone is there waiting.
    VPS - I - Price - $8/mo
    1 CPU Core
    20GB - SSD DISK
    5TB - DATA TRANSFER
    1GB - RAM
    Pricing was good and the account was setup promptly with everything I needed.

I am glad to find them.
  9. tulip

tulip Member

I vote for hostafrica.co.za.
    They provide their services taking into account the needs of all their customers.
    Support is provided in a quality manner via many kinds of support including Skype.
    They have a discount - XY8S12XYB8.
  10. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I'd name Kvchosting.com that would be really quality SSD VPS host to deal with. I have been building websites for years, and have gone through many web hosts. This is the first which has not once yet let me down.