1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Choose a faster browser

Discussion in 'Computer & IT Forum' started by jamey, May 31, 2009.

1. Jannystok

Jannystok New Member

I'd say that opera is the fastest (haven't made any tests, just seems to be so) browser. However, I use FF and IE as well, as you need to check how people would see your site in different browsers.
  2. brenddowling

brenddowling New Member

I think Google chrome is the best browser and also the safer and quicker. Chrome is designed to be fast in every possible way: It's quick to start up from your desktop, loads web pages in a snap, and runs complex web applications fast. Chrome's browser window is streamlined, clean and simple.
  3. enriqbell

enriqbell New Member

the fastest web browser at the moment is chrome, its lightining fast and it opens web pages very quickly. but still i think firefox has an edge over chrome with its add ons feature which is missing form the google chrome.
  4. reynoldcastellino

reynoldcastellino New Member

I am using Mozilla firefox for quite some time as I think it is best browser. It is quick and safer browser to work. As Mozilla has better features and ability to add more add-ons to the browser.
  5. tomjunction

tomjunction New Member

Alot seems to depend on you OS and available memory.My everyday browser is , but because of the pipelining and tweaking,it doesn't play nicely with all servers.I've also been sticking with the nightly builds of Chromium which loads a little slower than the Fox,but it's wicked fast from there.Especially on my daughter's PC with less Ram and slower processor.
  6. scroozlewis

scroozlewis New Member

Google Chrome is fast and that's true, but only on simple websites. As far as more stuff-loaded sites are concerned it doesn't show anything special and I am not talking about benchmarks, but let's call it a 'usual-day testing', which in my opinion should be taken into consideration while praising another product just because it is from Google, Apple, etc.:">
  7. doblo7

doblo7 New Member

I prefer Firefox. Google Chrome is good but hard on the eyes. Won't allow some functions that IE & Firefox do either.
  8. allyroghur

allyroghur Banned

There are many browsers available in the market but I think the faster and safer is the Mozilla Firefox. As it has many latest features and add-ons installed in it.
  9. viviandsouzha

viviandsouzha New Member

At present i think Chrome is the fastest browser, its very quick in opening web pages. its very good for surfing purpose and also its very good for opening web pages.
  10. hanschristian01

hanschristian01 Banned

NO doubt when it comes to speed Google's Chrome is the best and the most fastest one. it is very quick in opening web pages and for moving form one page to another one. I am using it since past quite some time and i am really loving it. It also has very good features and its appearance is also quite cool.
  11. waynelapricon

waynelapricon New Member

I think Google Chrome is the faster browser as compared to any other browser. Also it has latest features and its gives the better security. As it can block the unsafe web sigtes to open in the browser.
  12. suzib

suzib Guest

I would stick with FF every time. Chrome just doesn't look & feel right - looks bland - compared to even IE. Ther are issues with chrome as well as there are web update functions that aren't compatible so you can't use chrome for that. Even then some actions you have to do in FF rather than IE. Personally - I can't see the point in Chrome....
  13. pinkvinny

pinkvinny Member

I like Mozilla Firefox, it loads faster compare to other browsers and you can restore your tabs.
  14. hanna_depp

hanna_depp New Member

Mozilla Firefox is the fastest browser.
  15. d2halice

d2halice New Member

i have been using Chrome for a long time now... i think its very fast...
    dont use Firefox much..
  16. silverf0x

silverf0x Member

For the faster browser, I think firefox and opera in the front
  17. alexsmth114

alexsmth114 New Member

Great post, keep them coming!!.
  18. vibesh

vibesh New Member

i am using epic and google chrome and they are such nice one but the chrome is the fast one than any other browser in market.
  19. madhusmita

madhusmita Guest

I prefer to use FireFox due to its speed.After completion of my whole day work when I am closing the browser, its showing the message to save the page.So, next day I don't need to search for that page again, its automatically coming when I am opening the browser.Its very helpful for me.
  20. JackRT

JackRT Member

There is a lot of commercial apps that do not support Firefox... that's a killer imho...