1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

ChicagoVPS Plans

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Fehrenbach, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I was impressed by the availability of web hosts that offer vps hosting solutions.
    What do I need: 50 GB space, 500 GB bandwidth, budget is $30/month.
    Can I rely on ChicagoVPS.net hosting? Any info on them?
    Can you help me to find any fresh discount codes on them?
  2. Stranger

Stranger Member

I know hostforweb.com have really stable and fast servers in Chicago, USA. The fact that this company cared enough to follow up even with the customer that may have had an issue, told me that they TRULY cared about ALL there customers.

Reliability has been 100%.
  3. Collard

Collard Member

As to my experience with ChicagoVPS.net everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
  4. bordy

bordy Member

Check out VPS deals which nextpointhost.com and greenlionnet.com provide. They have stable servers with high uptime and support is active and skillful for 24 hours.
  5. Jones Groban

Jones Groban Member

Look for more options. Well, I've been with 4goodhosting.com for more than 5 months and have loved their hosting and service. I love these guys. They are great - I had some initial problems transferring from my old host but tech support was very prompt. They have a live chat feature that's very useful for real time assistance. No complaints with them. Try them!
  6. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I would like to say ChicagoVPS.net is the host you've been looking for. I have never got slow working or downtime and the support has been amazing.
  7. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

NodeServ.com provides low cost and reliable VPS deals which are worth every cent you pay for.
    Servers are solid and their network is fully-redundant and they own their own hardware, and equipment outright and utilize it in their own rack within the GoRACK data center in Jacksonville, FL.
  8. Kirra

Kirra Member

I was recommended to try Chicagovps.net as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. the online chat facility has been very good from a customer service point of view, and they are very helpful when it comes to getting your own website up and running.
  9. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I'd like to say that ChicagoVPS.net would be good to get server hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.