1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Cheap wordpress hosting in EU?

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Stranger, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Stranger

Stranger Member

So, I would like to rent a good dedicated server for my clients. Any cheap web hosts in EU?
    Linux, 10 GB - HD, 400 GB of bandwidth - budget is $5/mo.

What web hosts can you suggest me looking at?
    Any info on wpneuron.com wordpress hosting services?
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

You can check out atom-hosting.com shared hosting accounts. Use coupon code "atomshared50" and get 50% off shared hosting plans.
    They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.
  3. Narez

Narez Member

If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH wpneuron.com web host.
    I use them for 5 wordpress sites on one account and everyone of them run flawlessly. If your looking for reliable low cost hosting for your site.

===> LOOK NO FURTHER!
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Great host! Been a wpneuron.com customer since May, 2017. There was a short time that lasted for a few hours as the hard drive was being replaced due to failure. Over all I am very pleased with the support I have received. Any questions I have ever asked are answered very quickly and professionally.