1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Cheap web hosting in Netherlands?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by Stranger, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Stranger

Stranger Member

I require:
    10 gbs of HD, 500 GB of bandwidth, Linux + 24/7 customer support.
    What can you say about Rockhoster.com and the quality of their adult web hosting services and their server stability?
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

I found them via google and looking on forums after my last provider became unreliable and unobtainable. Needless to say, you'll have no such worries with rockhoster.com. Whenever I have had any issues, I have received prompt responses by email. So much so, I've not yet needed to contact them via Livechat.
  3. Narez

Narez Member

I use Rockhoster.com Netherlands VPS to host multiple websites, including a couple of my clients.
    They are good at what they do, it's not overpriced claptrap.
    Uptime is great - thanks them a lot.
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Now I am very pleased with Rockhoster.com and really enjoy my experience dealing with them. Recommended. What I can recommend to others is to contact their sales representative, tell your specific requirements and what you are going to host - believe me, their team will find the best hosting solution for your needs at a perfect price.