1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Cheap Vs Quality Hosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by nitgreen, Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mega B

Mega B Member

I alway use quality dedicated servers and a dedicated seperate back up system that is in a differant location,as this is one of my many business ventures i cannot be down for a long time if anything serious ever was to happen to the sites.If you have either free or cheap un-reliable hosting its only a matter of time when you could get taken out.

It is extra expense i will agree but when you stand to loose alot of revenue i see it as a insurance policy you hope you never need to use it but if anything was to happen you are covered.
  2. gullsinn

gullsinn New Member

if you run a business you should get Quality Hosting and if you blog and/or personal page then its ok having any kind of hosting
  3. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Well according to me Quality matters. I know many Service providers which are offering Excellent services on cheap rates :)
  4. jayrudalf

jayrudalf New Member

Well its true quality is the must but some people also prefer cheap one.
  5. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

People who buy Cheap hosting most of them face many services issues.
  6. firfire

firfire New Member

both are important..find cheap with good quality one
  7. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Quality is always better , but quality hosting for a "reasonable" price is what everyone looks for .Cheap is fine for sites that havent got much traffic or do not use much bandwidth but if you have a site with alot of traffic you have to go with quality hosting.
  8. fizzer

fizzer Member

it sepends upon your work,if you are investing good money on your aite and want to earn alot of money out of it,then i dont think that you should go for cheap hosting...........
  9. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

If your project is good and have high requirements than Dedicated Server or Vps is good solution you will get quality services in it but price is quite high than shared hosting.
  10. paullopez

paullopez Member

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]The most important part is customer support. Web host should give value to customer's business. As we all know that cheap is not always the best option. So obviously quality of the web host need to be considered. Customer need to check the stability of the servers, the availability of support, and a fair price along with the professionalism of web host team. [/FONT]
  11. merry1

merry1 New Member

Its very rare to find quality web hosting services on cheap rates. Many companies offer cheap hosting service but later on, they start slipping and fail to provide quality. So you have to be careful and i think spending few extra dollars can save your business.
  12. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Well I agree that its Difficult to find good Service provider on Cheap rates but i refer you to check serversea.com. They are providing Excellent services with 30 days money back guarantee on very cheap rates.
  13. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Well i know many Good companies who are offering Excellent services on low rates. They offer good packages for small Business Websites.
  14. bobby-e

bobby-e New Member

I would have to say that there is really no justification whether what is cheap and what is reasonable. It just depends on what type of machines are used and the support they are to give.

In my opinion, you are best at taking a quality hosting with a reasonable price. Though expensive hosts do not always translate to offer the best service so you still have to read reviews and check their specifications.
  15. rsseosolution

rsseosolution New Member

16. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Most of people are very price conscious. Always choose a service provider who offers you Excellent services on low rates. Serversea is one of those companies.
  17. robinkipson

robinkipson New Member

I want to purchase the unlimited bandwidth and unlimited space hosting and also possible to upgrade the reseller plan. If anyone know from where I can buy cheap and quality unlimited space hosting then please suggest me.

unlimited space hosting
  18. eUKhost

eUKhost Official Company Representative

I really don't think that there is such unlimited hosting concept in the web hosting industry. Everything is limited in this earth. A person should choose a low cost, yet reliable web hosting services for their websites, who can fulfill their requirements within their budget.
  19. royking

royking Guest

Re:

If you are looking for a cheap web hosting provider, check the companies that provide you the option of having multiple email addresses.
  20. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Well if you want Multiple email addresses . Then Go with Serversea.com you can create unlimited email accounts in it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.