1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Cheap VPS to buy ... need your advice ...

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by honty, Aug 9, 2019.

1. honty

honty Member

Cheap VPS deals from libertyvps.net and hostplax.com are very good for me and I have to make a right choice, what is that?
  2. tulip

tulip Member

Cheap VPS accounts are available form QHoster.com and KVChosting.net.
    You guys are the B E S T - all of you! You have tenaciously and patiently hung in with me as I worked my way through this maze. I have emptied the mailbox and now have something to do when I am bored out of my mind: go clean it out again!
  3. Narez

Narez Member

The price for Libertyvps.net offshore web hosting service is excellent.
    - good uptime
    - super fast speed
    I like it. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
  4. bordy

bordy Member

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com VPS accounts are the best.
    Their prices are very good, their services match or beat what other hosting companies offer and they seem to never have any down time, at least none that has every effected me. I recommend them to anyone looking for great hosting at a reasonable price.
  5. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.
    Check out Cloudarion.com VPS deals. Their servers, support and uptime is superb. Locations: Russia, Germany, Switzerland, USA.
  6. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

They are really worthy hosts. I mean libertyvps.net and hostplax.com, plans are full-featured and prices are low.
    Service and performance are at the highest level of expectancy.
  7. Stranger

Stranger Member

Very good hosting company so far. Recommend Hostplax.com feature-rich web hosting deals to other webmasters.
    There is always a very intelligent person on the other end of live chat who takes care of your needs immediately. :)
  8. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

When you use defination cheap for your search that appears as something with not decent quality. I would recommend you to avoid that with your search. Form the other hand I would recommend you to check decent providers like qhoster.com or kvchosting.net
  9. Kirra

Kirra Member

I am impressed with Nextpointhost hosting forex service. I have been using their service for 8 months - everything works good.
    Definitely some of the best Customer Support available.