1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Cheap VPS is better to buy ... from where...?

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by bordy, Jul 13, 2018.

1. bordy

bordy Member

Cheap VPS is looked for and kvchosting.net and legionbox.com were advised me to try and need to know where to go?
  2. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com are solid and trustworthy hosts which are able to satisfy all your needs.
    Quick and excellent Custormer Service response. And uptime is high. I recommend them to anybody who are interested in getting quality services at modest rates.
  3. Stranger

Stranger Member

Kvchosting.net offer plans that give you exactly what you want so you don't feel like you are overpaying for things you don't need.
    The mail system works great, and their MySQL servers work better than any we have tried to date.
  4. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I have no problems with hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net. Good connection speed and support, so I assume you can have a look at them and check.
  5. Kirra

Kirra Member

Great service, good people. Can highly recommend kvchosting.net hosting services to any webmaster or newbie looking for reliable and stable hosting.
    I am 100% satisfied with their uptime, speed and customer support!
  6. Narez

Narez Member

Well, must say that kvchosting.net service is excellent and very reliable and stable, I almost had no reason to contact their support.
    The most important for me are their reliable hosting services combined with an extremely competent support personnel. They provide an outstanding and prompt help.
  7. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I must say that kvchosting.net is reliable place to order web hosting plans, their cPanel makes life easier for website owners offering nice tools to help me to perform tasks easy and reliably. The speed is amazing!