1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Cheap VPS hosting in USA?

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Kirra, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Kirra

Kirra Member

I require your help regarding the choice of reliable host offering vps hosting plans.
    Could anyone help me in comparison, I've found Gigapros.com
    I need about 30 gbs of space, 1 gb of ram and 450 gbs of bandwidth.

What host is better from your points? Why?
  2. Narez

Narez Member

Write "EIG 50% -CASH-BACK" in notes box and they will complete free migration. Gigapros.com is really cool web host.
    Great prices. Its server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had. GREATLY RECOMMENDED!
  3. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

In addition to good pricing, uptime and support, Gigapros.com also provides a very nice control panel with a large list of functions some of which cost extra at other hosting companies. They are always right on top of everything that I needed.
  4. Collard

Collard Member

I have noticed Aspnix.com may be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.
  5. honty

honty Member

VPS accounts from a2hosting.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Prices are competitive and network is fully-redundant.
    Support is active for 24 hours. 34PRESTO is their 34% off.
  6. Stranger

Stranger Member

Without doubt, you will make the right decision going with Gigapros.com to host your site, big or small!
    I am very much impressed and can wholeheartedly recommend this company to anyone that needs a piece of mind when choosing webhosting.
  7. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

According to my knowledge with hosting from JVMHost.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team. Use coupon JAVA-VPS-20D and get 20% discount
  8. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I think you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I can say provisionhost.com is the best option to get vps hosting solutions. Their reliability is nice, support is responsive and prices are reasonable.
  9. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I know that provisionhost.com is suitable for any webmaster who is looking for reliable services with rock-solid servers and knowledgeable support. Do not hesitate and contact them to know more info.