1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Cheap VPS Host with Responsive Support?

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Woodstock, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I need to know all possible hosts (reliable and honest) that can be perfect for cheap VPS web hosting services.
    The one I know is Hostforweb.com, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.

BTW, do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this company?

Any better variants?
  2. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I know that vpspath.com is providing great virtual server offers with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you won't regret of using their services.
  3. Collard

Collard Member

As I see AJKservers.co.uk is trustworthy hosting provider with powerful servers and featured plans, prices are also reasonable.
  4. honty

honty Member

I'd like to draw your attention to VPS deals from 1qcloud.com.
    Their plans have many attractive resources which are good for running a website successfully.
    There is a discount - FOREPIC60!
  5. Stranger

Stranger Member

There is no need to hesitate and waste your time any longer. Hostforweb.com is reliable option to get hosting solutions at. They have various Network Connections. They're pretty darn sure you'll love their service, but just in case you don't, know that you're backed by their full refund policy - 30-day money back guarantee. No questions asked.
  6. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

No doubts vpspath.com will meet any webmasters demand with their high available support and powerful servers.
  7. Thusijo

Thusijo Member

Check on the disk space allocation, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, and the kind of multiple domain accounts.
  8. Narez

Narez Member

Hostforweb.com service has been excellent and top notice thus far. We love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially). Overall I would rate it 9.6/10.

The code SUNRAYS gives 20% lifetime discount.
  9. freddypete

freddypete Member

If you are in seek of a reliable host to get VPS web hosting services I would suggest you with www.9CubeHosting.com . This web host provides a wide range of low cost VPS plans with various configurations suiting everyone's requirement and budget. You can choose an appropriate one which suits your needs. All their VPS hosting plan includes Weekly Backup, Weekly OS Update, Monitoring & Rebooting and many more. They provide 24/7 technical team support, 99.9% uptime guarantee and 30 days money back guarantee too. It would be a best deal for you to sign up with them today.
  10. peterweller14

peterweller14 Member

11. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I have noticed Kvchosting.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.
  12. Kirra

Kirra Member

There is no need to hesitate any longer, hostforweb.com is a good place to host web sites. Their plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them. As for the servers, they are stable.. The pages load fast, day or night. They have a well balanced system over there.