1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Cheap VPS account is beter to sign up with

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by bordy, Feb 16, 2018.

1. bordy

bordy Member

I bare in my mind two hosts: QHoster.com and Legionbox.com which are attractive for me and I wonder which plan is better to sign up with?
  2. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

QHoster.com and Legionbox.com are solid and trustworthy companies.
    Reliability -Never Goes Down
    Technical Support - Always Respond
    Customer Service & Billing - will email before billing and after billing consistently
    Server & Net Speed - always optimal
    Price & Value for Money - Great pricing.
  3. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Want to say that plans from hostsailor.com and kvchosting.net are solid and trustworthy and they are able to satisfy all your needs.
    Their tech staff is super helpful in explaining the issues that you are experiencing and how to resolve them. Their help is greatly appreciated!
  4. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Price of VPS can depend on the location. So first of all you need to decide which server location you are interested in. Then you can find a solution. I would recommend you to have a look at qhoster.com - they offer lots of server locations.
  5. Narez

Narez Member

Thinking to switch to their dedicated hosting account soon.
    Thanks a lot Legionbox.com team for providing me with professional hosting service.
    I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.
  6. tulip

tulip Member

Cheap VPS deals from oissite.com and hostingsource.com are worthwhile.
    They will surpass all your expectations!
    They have set the bar high for other hosting out there and it will be extremely hard to beat.
  7. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Both companies - QHoster.com and Legionbox.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Customer support is top and always correct. Speed is ok. The back office is nice to work with and clear.
  8. Kirra

Kirra Member

Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount. QHoster.com will suit all your demands.
    They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.
  9. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I was used to 3-5 day turn around for even the most simple of questions with previous hosts.
    QHoster.com not only answers support requests and questions the same day but often in the same HOUR that questions are submitted.
    All in all, it has the best customer support department around.
  10. Stranger

Stranger Member

Never had a problem with QHoster.com cPanel web host, except a server glitch, which they took care of within 40 minutes of my notifying them.
    Have had great experience with these guys. I've had numerous others in the past, only for them to cause hours of work with every change they made to their systems.
  11. honty

honty Member

VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and hosting.uk can be suitable for all your needs.
    Their prices are very good, their services match or beat what other hosting companies offer and they seem to never have any down time, at least none that has every effected me. I recommend them to anyone looking for great hosting at a reasonable price.