1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Cheap ssd web hosting solutions?

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Woodstock, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I need your recommendations on the most reliable places where I can get cheap hosting in USA.
    Require 40 gbs of disk space, Linux + ssd storage.

What are your views on hostwinds and their ssd vps hosting services?
    Any comments please? What host would you choose? And why?
  2. Collard

Collard Member

I suppose you should have more options. I can say Kvchosting.com is offering quality ssd hosting solutions with high uptime, skilled support and useful features at low rates.
  3. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

You can trust Kvchosting.com ssd plans. With them my websites are running fast and stable. When I needed assistance I quickly get reply on my submitted ticket which is great.
  4. honty

honty Member

A2hosting.com and ifastnet.com provides reliable and trustworthy SSD hosting plans which are able to satisfy the needs of many IT users.
    Support is online around the clock and prices are low.
  5. Stranger

Stranger Member

I initially chose hostwinds.com for the price and features - I am sure that I made good choice.. Their support was very helpful to me in getting my homepage to be set correctly. Their plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them. As for the servers, they are stable..
  6. Jones Groban

Jones Groban Member

I'd like to say that 4goodhosting.com would be best option to get ssd hosting solutions at reasonable rates. Servers are no downtime based on my long time experience. Support is fast and always available 24 hours. The availability of live online support, ticket and phone support is excellent. They are the most trustworthy and reliable provider I've dealt with in the past 4 years. Go ahead and contact them.
  7. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

According to my knowledge Kvchosting.com is the one of best option to get ssd hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.
  8. Kirra

Kirra Member

Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive as well as hostwinds.com account and billing interface. I am very satisfied with this service and will recommend it to anyone. I have an issue in one small area Technical Support almost impossible to get them on the phone and the live chat service is really a hit or miss you never really know when they will be available.
  9. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

According to my experience Kvchosting.com is offering smooth hosting services with no glitches. After they've moved to new DC their servers became blazing fast. Highly recommend to check them out.
  10. Narez

Narez Member

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

I've found hostwinds.com support to be good.
    Their uptime is very good. They have adjusted their pricing plans over time to keep them competitive and currently are extremely competitive in their pricing.