1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Cheap shared plan to sign up with ...

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Kotoran, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

KVChosting.net and avansit.com shared plans are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best for hos8itng a forum, so which way should I go?
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

I would never switch to another host, and I recommend anyone thinking about it to use Kvchosting.net hosting.
    When I asked them why, they checked it out each time, got back to me either the same day or following day and not only told me why, but told me how to fix it!
  3. Narez

Narez Member

I would recommend Kvchosting.net to anyone with hosting needs.
    Now I have all i need and even more! They answer super fast and they really help when i need.
    I am totally impressed with these guys.
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Give kvchosting.net a try. They provide a very cost-effective solution for small web-sites, provide MySQL and PHP support, and as far as I have experienced have a good record on uptime and accessibility. Their billing/renewal etc. has always been impeccable.
  5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Shared plans from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are the best.
    The support teams respond quickly and give excellent services. They follow through until the issues have been resolved. Websites have been very stable with few problems.
  6. Stranger

Stranger Member

I started using kvchosting.net 6 months ago on the recommendation of a co-worker of mine. I'm amazed at the level of service that they provide given the price they charge. I feel their prices are a little on the high side compared to what bandwidth and other resources you get. However their support is really worth it.