1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Cheap shared hosting in US?

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Stranger, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Stranger

Stranger Member

I need help to choose reliable web host in US.

Would like to ask you to share your views on dailyrazor.com hosting solutions. Is it reliable host?
    Where can I find any possible customer hosting reviews about them? Any fresh discounts please?
  2. Collard

Collard Member

I know with hosting from ViUX.com hosting everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
  3. Kirra

Kirra Member

I have referred several friends to the service so far and all say activation has been approximately between 30 - 90 minutes.
    Overall, I would recommend Dailyrazor.com to experienced and new shared hosting users. The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.
  4. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

According to my experience ViUX.com is the best webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.
  5. Narez

Narez Member

I also know that HostingSource.com is a professional US web hosting provider that will meet your needs.
    Pricing is reasonable, their discounts saved me a good sum of money that I need for my future project. Support is helpful, servers are fast and stable.
  6. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I believe you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I can say ViUX.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
  7. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

If you ask me, I like Dailyrazor.com web host. They have nice pricing, free bonuses and customers' safety is the main goal for them.
    You can also join them via FB page: facebook.com/dailyrazor
  8. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

As I see ViUX.com is the most perfect option to get hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.
  9. tulip

tulip Member

iFastNet.com and QHoster.com shared hositng services are suitable for many webmasters with specific demands.
    Prices are competitive and support is helpful for 24 hours.
    Servers are as solid as a rock.