1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Cheap Servers in Netherlands?

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Woodstock, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I am in search of high performance server solutions in Netherlands. What can you suggest to me?
    I've noticed offers from warez-host.com - Is their uptime good?
    What hosting provider will be better?
  2. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I believe you need more reliable names to make a proper choice. I know that Exmasters.com is providing great server offers with best uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you won't regret of using their services.
  3. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

According to my knowledge Exmasters.com would be really best host to get high performance server solutions. You will get stable powerful deals with helpful support.
  4. Stranger

Stranger Member

Without a doubt, the best thing about warez-host.com is their support, I've never came across another company that's provided such high quality and friendly help for my products, and also things not directly related to my service; they'll help you if they can.
    They offer servers in Netherlands, Sweden and Luxembourg.
  5. Collard

Collard Member

According to my experience Redswitches.com is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried. My plan still has a uptime of 100% without any interruptions.
  6. Hostzealot

Hostzealot New Member

If your request is still not completed - consider using our services. We do provide cheap dedicated in Netherlands, Supermicro enterprise-level hardware and CISCO-certified 24x7 support to assist you.

I know many people promote their own services while naming themseves John or Hubba-bubba. They lie to others this way. We do not lie. We offer good hosting and we are proud to do it.
  7. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I can say with dedi solutions from Exmasters.com everything is working fine. Their servers are powerful and affordable. Support team is ready to assist 24/7.
  8. Narez

Narez Member

I believe that QHoster.com will work fine for you, OP - their uptime is 99.9%, customer support works 24/7.
    Their service offers me much freedom when creating my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.