1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Cheap server to buy from a decent provider ...

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by tulip, Feb 1, 2017.

1. tulip

tulip Member

A2hosting.com and yougottohaveithosting.co.za have servers which are suitable for my needs and I wonder which way is better to follow? Any thoughts?
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

Why not to give trusted web host a try? I know superbithost.com - their bitcoin ddos protected servers look good.
    Their services contain all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.
  3. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I'd like to say Hostzealot.com provides quality and resourceful plans on sweet terms. They have decent uptime, powerful hardware and support is active and troubleshooting.
  4. bordy

bordy Member

Well servers which a2hosting.com and yougottohaveithosting.co.za provide are decent and reliable and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.
    Servers are well-balalnced and there is no downtime on them.
  5. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

You can rely on Hostzealot.com. They are the best in delivering quality servers and there is no downtime on them and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.
  6. Narez

Narez Member

It seems to me that dcxv.com will serve your demands. Their dedicated servers look affordable.

They did the backups and transfers until the old host finally made a good copy that was usable. Besides, they spent about a week just to get my sites all moved and running correct. My business has grown as a direct result of the service and support they offer.
  7. Collard

Collard Member

I suggest RapidDedi.com deals. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services and responsive support.
  8. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I am really sure quality servers could be obtained from Okayservers.com. I really love their high available staff, stable network and affordable pricing.