1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

cheap server hosting

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Kotoran, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Good day to you! Aspnix.com and Hostingsource.com servers are low cost and they are able to meet all my needs and I have to opt for the best one, can you help me to choose the right one comparing these hosts?
  2. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Have you looked for reviews on them? I can say Aspnix.com is offering high quality server hosting solutions with highest uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
  3. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

Cheap server hosting is available from hostsailor.com and integralhost.net.
    They provide high uptime, qualified support even for an out-of-competence questions, flexible price policy - these are just a few words from the huge list of benefits they're offering to their customers.
  4. Narez

Narez Member

I host a couple of sites with digitalserver.com.mx, and their support has been terrific.

They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software. They have helped me tremendously with my first website, and I'm loading my products now.
  5. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I know that Aspnix is the host you've been looking for. I have yet to experience any downtime, server loads extremely quickly and the support has been amazing.
  6. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I have not been disappointed. Hostsailor.com is really good web host with professional team of webmasters.
    Their uptime is good, my sites are always up - I am happy. They are always willing to take that extra step. I highly recommend them.
  7. Collard

Collard Member

I have noticed Giga-RDP.in would be suitable for you. Servers are cheap and they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.
  8. tulip

tulip Member

Regvps.com provides servers which are worth every cent you pay for.
    Dedicated servers will give you a platform to run your mission critical applications. Dedicated Servers will give you extreme performance and availability. You can deploy any application on your servers which comply with their terms and conditions.
  9. Kirra

Kirra Member

What I want to recommend you is to give findmeaserver.com a try. Their work is based on quality, their team will find a good option for your needs. They offer free dedicated server search service. So, you are free to contact them directly and see what they will offer you.