1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Cheap European VPS deal ...

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Kotoran, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Cheap VPS deals are available form legionbox.com and libertyvps.net and need to know which plan is better to sign up with and why?
  2. tulip

tulip Member

QHoster.com and hosting.uk accounts are worthwhile.
    Quick and excellent Customer Service response. And uptime is high. I recommend them to anybody who are interested in getting quality services at modest rates.
  3. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Since I've signed up with Cloudarion.com VPS hosting in Europe (Switzerland, Germany (I have this server), Russia) - every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently. I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever. Recommend these guys.
  4. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

QHoster.com and hostsailor.com provide the best and mos reliable servers in the whole IT world.
    Excellent hosting companies. They have great customer service and seem to never have any server problems (which is why I switched to them from my previous host). The prices are a little steep but totally worth it. They'll even contact you regarding special offers.