1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Cheap and reliable shared hosting in Europe?

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Stranger, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Stranger

Stranger Member

It happened so that I started looking for professional host with servers in Europe that offers shared hosting plans along with 24/7 customer support.

Require over 10 gbs of disk space. Linux. + 24/7 customer support service that is professional.
    What are your views on dcxv.com and their shared hosting deals? Is it reliable host? How is their support?
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

Dcxv.com is great hosting if you mention about price, performance, and features.
    I am totally impressed with these guys. I just hope they don't grow too large and lose the foundation that is making them so impressive.
  3. Narez

Narez Member

I host my sites on many hosting servers and I can definitely say that dcxv.com is one of the best hosting companies in the business. This host was referred to me and the rest is history. The service is exceptionally fast and helpful. I can say that it is one of the best web hosts out there.
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

After reading good reviews about dcxv.com service, I also decided to give them a try and host several of my web sites.
    I've used their cheap web hosting service for a while now. I've never had any issues and love the ability to up all the server stats on the fly during our busy seasons.
  5. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

If you are in search of quality hosting provider take a look at ViUX.com. You will receive from them high stable scalable plans at reasonable rates. Support team is skilled and available.
  6. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Try to look at some time-tested alternative web hosts that are user-friendly, like saturn.domains. They will deliver you all needed features at fair rates with highest performance and stability.