1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Cheap and Quality Web Hosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by rakesh1983, Jul 20, 2011.

1. rakesh1983

rakesh1983 New Member

hi

iam looking for cheap but quality web hosting services. I have shopping portal sooo i cant afford any server down time. There is many market leader available but price is too high. So any suggestion or help will appreciated.

thanks
  2. eUKhost

eUKhost Official Company Representative

I believe that you need an e-commerce web hosting plan for your requirement. If you can let me know your hosting requirements we can offer you better deal for your shopping portal.
  3. rakesh1983

rakesh1983 New Member

web hosting

hi

thanks for reply. My budget is $3 to $7 per month. Iam using opencart for my shopping portal. Iam not that much technically strong. SO i need simple easy and instant support from my host provider.

thanks
  4. celvin

celvin New Member

I would suggest you to go to this website: hostrightnow.com
    It serves what you need, all in your budget

Celvin
  5. paullopez

paullopez Member

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]According to your budget shared hosting plan is suitable for you, however, do you have any idea how large you expect the site to be? Web host do have a lot of flexibility with their shared plans as a staring point. [/FONT]
  6. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

I totally agree with you that it depends on your budget and requirements. First of all you should know what kind of website you want to host, its bandwidth , space etc.
  7. anurag1983

anurag1983 New Member

I also have shopping portal name of myshoppingmyway.com. It is hosted in hostingzilla.com. It is cost m USD $3.08 per month. Iam totaly satisify with support iam getting from them. Moreover when iam purchased that time i used "DIS10" discount coupon. Iam not sure now that coupon is available or not but u can try.
  8. rakesh1983

rakesh1983 New Member

Thanks all for your suggestion. I decided go with hostingzilla.com. Because 1st impression is good for m. Lets see but i will share all my experience with all.
  9. webmaster12

webmaster12 New Member

You can check out the ecommerce solutions offered by dailyrazor. They are affordable and reliable.
  10. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Thats nice. Well i refer you to read terms and conditions and reviews before purchasing the account. It will help you alot.
  11. eUKhost

eUKhost Official Company Representative

Well suggested ServerSea. You should check the TOS closely. Moreover, since you intend to run shopping site online, I believe you are at a greater responsibility towards maintaining the confidentiality about the credentials who buy products from you. Hence, it is recommended to choose a secure web hosting package such as a VPS or a Cloud. Moreover, you can opt for installing an SSL Certificate onto your domain, which would enable you to send and receive client information securely.
  12. Nile Hadwards

Nile Hadwards Member

Re:

If you are looking for a cheap web hosting provider, check the companies that provide you the option of having multiple email addresses. Some of such companies even offer 400 email accounts whereas other may provide unlimited accounts.
  13. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Well Most of the good companies allow unlimited email accounts but important thing is the the quota of each email address is from the total hosting disc space. So the best option is to configure your accounts in outlook so that your disc space will be empty.
  14. che09

che09 Member

Good to know you've found you think that will meet your expectations.

Surely,you should read their terms and condition!

We'll be looking forward on your experience with them!
  15. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

You can go with Unlimited Hosting plan from a good service provider but let me clear one thing. There is nothing unlimited in this world. Fair usage policy applies on Shared hosting.
  16. junkyboy

junkyboy New Member

thanks for the info....
  17. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

I never heard the name of that company. Tell me where it based and for how many years they are working in this field.?
  18. grtoftis

grtoftis New Member

hi,
    you can get cheap and quality hosting services from Tucktail.com where i had get hosting for my site.here they are providing good services with great packages at reliable prices.and in addition they are offering many extras along with this.you can get according to your needs.try it out.hope it helps you.
  19. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

I think if you use hosting from marblehost or aspnix, you will succeed in the IT industry.
    They provide inexpensive and resourceful shared hosting services with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
  20. sitefocuz

sitefocuz Member

Good, especially since you are asking the question to the all in one owner / system administrator / support team :)