1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Cheap and Best outsourcing website developers from India $12

Discussion in 'Forums' started by madhusmita, Nov 15, 2011.

1. madhusmita

madhusmita Guest

Outsource-website-development.com is a web application and online portal development company providing professional website design and development services for about 8 years and have completed 1350+ Web application/project development in last 8 years. Please check the portfolio to verify it. It all started with only 2 employees and due to smart work and quality work and huge number of happy customers helped us to become a number one Web development company with 122 employees. We provide a complete range of comprehensive and competitive solutions to deploy a powerful web presence for your business on the World Wide Web. Now a days websites have become the most widely used source of communication and it needs to be designed in such a way as to provide the visitor a better user experience and satisfaction. This can only be done with an enticing and capturing design. Please visit us, http://www.adodis-demo.com

If you were to outsource your website development how would you go about it?

This is something that we asked our clients and most of them said the first step was to run a Google search. The problem with this is that there are so many web development companies that it would be close to impossible to weed out the bad ones and choose the right one.

We at outsource website development is a company that is dedicated to develop website for clients from all over the world. Most of our revenue comes from the outsource work that we do. This is also a testament to the quality of work that we deliver time and again. Our parent firm Adodis web technologies is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, so quality is a parameter that we give prime importance to.

From the beginning, the executive team of Adodis understood the role of having a strong technical team. Our team of 135 in-house engineers are well equipped with the state-of-the-art tools and methodologies to transform business solutions into competitive advantages.
    From our proven experience for the past 8 years, we are expert in the following technologies Mainly our experts are providing Web Solution in:

* PHP Development
    * AJAX Development
    * Drupal Development
    * Joomla Development
    * Word press Development
    * Concreate 5 Development
    * Magento Development
    * Search Engine Optimization
    * Custom website Development
    * Domain Registrations
    * Web Hostings
    * ERP/CRM Solutions
    * Template Design, Banner Design, Logo Design
    * Theme Creations(Joomla,Drupal,Magento)

We pledge that we give your creative projects ahead of schedule with Good quality and low cost.

How do we achieve the quality that we deliver?

We have a separate quality monitoring team that makes sure that all the work that is done at Outsource website development adheres to strict quality policies. We have also devised certain metrics that helps us maintain quality.

Our hiring policy is also very strict. We hire candidates from best engineering and design colleges in the country. Apart from this each employee after recruitment goes through a 6 month rigorous training program only upon the successful completion of which they will be allowed to work on live projects.

Please visit us,
    http://www.outsource-website-development.com
  2. pud87

pud87 New Member

I am also into outsourcing.
    I don't mean to be bias but aside from Indians, I also think Filipinos are skilled workers. We also have a good attitude when it comes to work. I have been in odesk for quite some time now and what I notice is lots of employers appreciate Filipino workers not just for doing a great job, but for being honest as well.

One tip for employers who are thinking of outsourcing, that to be able to find the best employee/firm there is, you have to do some research first on the candidates. I think, with that in hand, wherever country you outsource to, you'll be able to trust the firm/person to do the best job and hope for a high quality result.
  3. sunitha12

sunitha12 Guest

Top outsourcing website services you guys are providing. We the team of joomla developers have many years of experience developing Joomla websites of varied scale and complexity.
  4. jenna223

jenna223 New Member

I need developer... Any Expert in Php or .net...
    I need both..
  5. alfredflores

alfredflores New Member

What are the criterias you are looking for in a candidate? I would like to join your company and be interviewed by your HR person.I will be waiting for you reply.

Yemcy Gomez New Member

Good point pud87 and I tell you that I actually did try using time doctor's tracking software like you suggested in this post and my site was having a minor issue with the template so I have to now get a professional site developer to fix it. I heard it was good so once this is fixed i'll keep you updated on the results.