1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

cddhosting reselling

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Fehrenbach, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Thinking to launch web site and would like to find reliable company for reselling.
    Frankly speaking, I know nothing about cddhosting.com and would like to know more signs of reliability of them.
    Do you think that I can rely on them?
    Any experience dealing with this company?
  2. Narez

Narez Member

Check downtownhost.com reseller hosting plans. Support is quick and extremely helpful.
    All of my issues and questions were answered within a few minutes at most, and the issues themselves were quickly resolved as well.
  3. Collard

Collard Member

As I see cddhosting.com is offering high quality reseller hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for low pricing.
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.

I can also recommend qualityhostonline.com reseller hosting deals. If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this company is the way to go.
  5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I have noticed cddhosting.com services perfectly suitable for reseller hosting demands. They are offering all needed features for affordable pricing.
  6. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

According to my knowledge cddhosting.com is the suitable host which plans are fast and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.
  7. Stranger

Stranger Member

Happy using kvchosting.com ssd reseller hosting service. I am not an expert in web hosting and can say that all problems have been solved as soon and nicely as i could expect, with a real-time support. Uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee.
  8. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

As I see cddhosting.com is reliable host, so I'd use them for sure. Especially I like their responsive support and high quality low-cost services. Thanks for help.
  9. Kirra

Kirra Member

Just realized after over 2 years, that I've never had real problems with A2hosting.com service! No calls needed, no downtime, no virus/hacker problems, so good that I haven't even thought about it. I appreciate the hard work they put into making their service low priced and effective.

You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices, etc.