1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Buy VPS hosting with perfect money

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Kirra, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Kirra

Kirra Member

I think that it is right place to ask about the advantages of using VPS hosting solution.
    I came across QHoster.com and found out that they offered VPS hosting solutions.
    Can you tell me what you think about this hosting plan? Advantages?
    I can pay only via Perfect Money.
  2. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

If you are in search of reliable hosting provider you can use AJKservers.co.uk without any doubts. You will be pleased with their powerful servers, knowledgeable support and reasonable prices.
  3. Stranger

Stranger Member

Must say that QHoster.com is outstanding. Thumbs up to their support team. They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software.

It is so rare that you get good customer service nowadays. To me that's the most important thing.
  4. Collard

Collard Member

I can say AJKservers.co.uk is perfectly meet any webmasters needs. They are providing stable featured plans for reasonable prices.
  5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

You should go with Zeropid.com solutions for sure. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped, I think it is great fit for you.
  6. Narez

Narez Member

I joined QHoster.com a little over a year ago, and from the first minute, they've treated me well.
    I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).
  7. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

It seems to me Zeropid.com is the best host which provides stable and reliable VPS deals. They have rock-solid servers which work with no outages and you can pay with lots of options.
  8. webtalk

webtalk Member

can you tell us about your website, what actually you are looking for?
  9. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I'm pleased to say that QHoster.com have delivered exactly on their 99.9% uptime promise.
    So far, everything has been absolutely amazing. Their VPS systems are fully managed and the help they provide is impeccable.
    Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.
  10. peterweller14

peterweller14 Member