1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Buy VPS hosting via Bitcoin?

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Narez, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Narez

Narez Member

It would be great if anyone point me a good direction where I can order high performance VPS in Europe. Pay via Bitcoin or Perfect Money.
    Is QHoster.com trustworthy? Any info please? So, what company can you advice me to choose?
  2. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I believe you should have more reliable options. I can name AJKservers.co.uk which is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.
  3. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Wonderfully thorough and responsive support. Up-time and reliability has been outstanding. I almost can't believe I'm getting service like this for such a low monthly cost. Honest to goodness customer service is a rare thing these days but QHoster.com knows how to do it right.
    You can join them via facebook: https://www.facebook.com/qhoster
  4. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I know that with hosting from Zeropid.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
  5. Stranger

Stranger Member

Use VPS10OFF - get 10%OFF on their VPS deals.
    I'm impressed with the folks at QHoster.com. They provide the information, services and tools for users to really work with a website and to develop it properly.
  6. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I'd like to say that AJKservers would be good to get virtual server solutions at reasonable rates. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of servers.
  7. Collard

Collard Member

From the personal experience I suggest to trust Zeropid.com. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.