1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Brazil Server Search

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by mrtwister, Mar 1, 2017.

1. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I need your help regarding the choice of reliable host offering quality server hosting plans based in Brazil.
    I've found the host Maxihost.com.br - they offer 99.99% uptime and attractive deals.
    What could you say about their services? Thanks in advance
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

I am not familiar with the host you are asking about. How long have they been providing hosting services?

Superbithost.com is a good host - you can get bitcoin servers in Brazil at reasonable rates - you'll get what you pay for.
    The features are very complete for the price of the package. Set up was smooth, plenty of tools, no problems at all.
  3. bordy

bordy Member

Servers from Yougottohaveithosting.co.za and QHoster.com can be helpful you, their tech/customer support is really great, quick response. cPanel is easy to use as well. Their email virus and spam protection is the real deal.
  4. Collard

Collard Member

I'd say best Brazilian server solutions are provided by Maxihost.com.br. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.
  5. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

Use servers from reliable and trustworthy providers - yougottohaveithosting.co.za and a2hosting.com.
    They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently. contact them directly.
  6. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

You will be pleased with Maxihost.com.br servers because of their solid hardware and high available support team. Prices are reasonable.
  7. honty

honty Member