1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Blog Posts!

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by jesslee, Jul 21, 2014.

1. jesslee

jesslee Member

There is a need to update blogs regularly but sometimes we are enable to do this.What we should do in this situation.How many post we should update on our blog in a week.
  2. Alawi

Alawi Member

Usually we update our blog site everyday, twice or thrice a week depending on the content creation. But the most important thing in posting is to provide interesting and engaging content for your beloved visitors. Make sure that it will meet their needs and expectation from your blog site.
  3. WebOutGateway

WebOutGateway Active Member

Actually, it depends on your goal. If you want to have a massive traffic to your blog posts. Make a definite and accurate schedule of posting. So the readers will know when you have a new post. You could post blog once or twice a week.

Also, just want to give you some tips in your blog post. Promoting your blog posts must be regularly. So that your blog that you have shared in social media, for example in facebook, will always be on the newsfeed. With this, many people will read it.
    Jhenisis likes this.
  4. Olin Lamanna

Olin Lamanna Member

You can add one entry every other day depending on your blog platform, as long as it is a unique and quality content then it would just be fine.
  5. andysmith

andysmith Member

If you’ve been recently blogging and site-building for a short time, you’ve almost certainly find tips to be able to web site everyday.

You could possibly think that you must web site each and every day—and you’re shy to be able to actually begin your blog since you also recognize people don’t possess a whole lot period.

e-sign act
  6. jamesa

jamesa Member

I really don't care much about the number of posts I should post to my blogs per week. When I have time, and have ideas, I'll write. I always make sure the posts are informative and useful to readers instead of posting for SEO purposes. Readers are smart; they only come back if the blog is useful.
  7. apdesignsonline

apdesignsonline Member

Updating the content or posting in the blog regularly is good. Its not the matter of how many post is posted. Its the matter of content uniqueness and useful information
  8. christina

christina New Member

If you’ve also been blogs and site-building pertaining to a few days, you’ve certainly find guidelines every single child website daily.

You could possibly feel that you need to website just about every day—and you’re bashful every single child in fact start your website as you are likewise recognize persons don’t get a tremendous amount period of time.

how to set a digital signage game