1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Bitcoin vps hosting in Thailand?

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Woodstock, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I would like to host one of my new web sites in Thailand. Need 40 gbs of disk space.
    Is VPS good for my needs?

I have found superbithost.com have servers in Thailand. Is it reliable web hosting provider?

Do they accept Bitcoin payment?
  2. tulip

tulip Member

Qhoster.com and webhostingzone.org VPS deals can be suitable for your demands.
    They have well-balanced servers which work with no outages. Prices are low and their network is fully-redundant. Tech staff is skillful and fast for 24 hours.
  3. Kirra

Kirra Member

Superbithost.com is a good web host. They're consistently innovating, adding new technology to their hosting, adding new staff with knowledge I can't even comprehend. They helped transfer my account and provided reassurances of better service.

I'm paying half of what I was paying at my other host!
  4. Narez

Narez Member

I've used a lot of hosts in my years. So far, Superbithost.com is my favorite.
    Value for what I'm receiving is excellent. Speed connectivity is pretty fast, uptime is great and features are unique.

They also offer very useful free tools.