1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Bitcoin servers in Singapore?

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Kirra, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Kirra

Kirra Member

I need your help to choose a host offering Bitcoin dedicated servers in Singapore
    Require 500 gbs of HD, 24 gbs of RAM and 14 tbs of bandwidth, Linux.

What can you tell me about superbithost.com reliability? Are they reliable and trustworthy?

Will it be worth to deal with them? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about their services?
  2. Narez

Narez Member

The customer service at superbithost.com is fantastic. You can contact them about anything. It doesn't have to be a problem. Even general inquiries are happily and quickly addressed. I mean quick, too; often within minutes. Their team are so on the ball it's amazing.
  3. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, etc.

My websites are always online and my visitors & I are happy with the speed connectivity.
    Hope my feedback will be useful for you, guys, when choosing a reliable host. Superbithost.com is great.
  4. Stranger

Stranger Member

I just recently moved over to superbithost.com, and immediately my script gave me trouble. Their customer support helped me and solved the trouble. Special requests have always come through quickly and gracefully. As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.