1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Bitcoin server search

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by mrtwister, Jan 13, 2017.

1. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I need good place where I can get dedicated hosting solution and a1dedicatedservers.com seem to be nice place for that.
    I'd like to ask some experts to help in order to choose the provider.
    Going to pay with bitcoins, so do they accept bitcoins as payment?
    Where can I read customer hosting reviews about the quality of their services? Any alternatives?
  2. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I know servers from a1dedicatedservers.com are worthwhile. Uptime is high and prices are reasonable.
    There are a lot of useful resources in their plans which help to run websites smoothly and reliably.
  3. Stranger

Stranger Member

I can point out that dcxv.com support is fine, they have always answered my questions in a timely manner.
    Their servers look quite attractive: https://dcxv.com/en/posts/dedicated_server_hosting_solution.html

Your sites and projects will be in good hands if you choose them. Contact their 24/7 support, tell your requirements and they will find the best hosting fit according to your needs.
  4. Narez

Narez Member

IMHO, QHoster.com is the right web host to get powerful dedicated servers at. I like their pricing.
    Their reliability is second to none - proof positive, I experienced 0 downtime during Ike!
  5. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I am with a1dedicatedservers.com and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: decent. Their exceptional support that I have received has helped me lot and servers are powerful.
  6. Collard

Collard Member

I can say servers from a1dedicatedservers.com are worth your attention. They are well-balanced and cost not much. Plans are full-featured and support is helpful around the clock.
  7. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

You will be pleased dealing with a1dedicatedservers.com because of their rock-solid hardware, nice user-friendly features and skilled responsive courteous staff.
  8. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Now I am sure that a1dedicatedservers.com is reliable and best option to get solid servers. I really loved their quality customer care and skilled fast support.