1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Bing Webmaster Tools

Discussion in 'Bing' started by Brainshakers, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Brainshakers

Brainshakers Member

HI,
    The redesigned Bing Webmaster Tools provide you a simplified, more intuitive experience focused on three key areas: crawl, index and traffic. New features, such as Index Explorer and Submit URLs, provide a more comprehensive view as well as better control over how Bing crawls and indexes your sites. Index Explorer gives you unprecedented access to browse through the Bing index in order to verify which of your directories and pages have been included. Submit URLs gives you the ability to signal which URLs Bing should add to the index.
  2. pehpeh

pehpeh New Member

Despite all the necessary things that I do not index :(
  3. Peter Adam

Peter Adam Member

Its a Good update from bing. I hope bing will give you more update like this. FYI bing has introduced access with out install silver light api. Hope bing will survive good about its update
  4. JessicaJohn

JessicaJohn Member

Before some weeks i heard a news about bing webmaster tool that yahoo is going to shut down its service "yahoo site explorer" and will redirect it on bing webmaster tool, therefor i think bing webmaster tool has update its features.
  5. submitonet

submitonet New Member

Whatever it maybe, either way Bing doesn't seem to take action as fast as Google does, thus falling apart in competition.
  6. antheay

antheay Member

Is there is any site exist like bing webmaster tool?But I didn't hear about bing webmaster tool yet.
  7. rosesmark

rosesmark Member

My blog feed are not adding in Bing webmaster tool....Why???