1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

big traffic server host

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Fehrenbach, May 28, 2015.

1. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I have a lot of traffic to my server and my current provider can't handle it to deliver best performance. I've decided to search optimized server with support team that know how to manage servers. After some research I've found hostzealot.com deals. Is it reliable company?
  2. honty

honty Member

A2hosting.com provides stable servers with high uptime and their tech staff is active around the clock.
    Their customer service is responsible, friendly, and eager.
  3. Kirra

Kirra Member

==> cddhosting.com will be great choice.
    They are always courteous and someone is readily available to answer questions or help with any changes in keeping your website current and up to date.
  4. Narez

Narez Member

Hostzealot.com is the best I have ever used before.
    The site has only been down a very minimal time over the last several years, it loads fast and the service is impeccable.
    I have had the opportunity to speak with a couple of them personally when a specific problem (my fault) occurred, and they were VERY nice about it.
  5. Collard

Collard Member

I suppose you should look for customer reviews on them. My recommendation is to use hostzealot.com for sure. They have affordable pricing, solid hardware and responsive tech staff.
  6. bordy

bordy Member

Good servers are available from ewallhost.com, they provide cheap and reliable servers which are able to meet the demands of many IT users.
    Servers are well-balanced and supported perfectly well.
  7. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Moved to this host after poor service and can say that digitalserver.com.mx is the best host I have ever used before.
    Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing.
  8. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

To my mind you should give a chance to hostzealot.com server solutions. They are delivering high uptime, protected servers and responsive support.
  9. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I have noticed Hostzealot.com would be suitable for you. Servers are cheap and they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.
  10. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Going to use servers provided by Hostzealot.com. They have truly reliable service, affordable plans and helpful staff. Thanks for responses.